Test Elementary (начальный уровень)
Which word is an adjective?
- slowly …
- at ...
Which word you can put before all the words?
an exam lunch a lesson a shower
- write ...
- have ...
- eat ...
Fill the gap with one word from A-D.
I opened the door and went ……the garden.
What is the best answer?
What does your wife do?
- She is reading a book.
- I don’t know what she is doing
- She is a doctor
Which sentence is correct?
- How you say “hello” in Japanese?
- He said me his name.
- He said that he wanted to drink.
- Can you say me where the bus station is?
Which one of the verbs below isn’t usually followed by “for”?
Find the best word to add to this group of uncountable words.
A or B? ‘Come to my house tomorrow and …
- take your guitar with you
- bring your guitar with you
Complete the question What do you like …. in your free time?
- to doing
Complete the sentence …..some cheese on the table.
- There is
- There aren’t
- There are
- There isn’t